The website is a platform through which SECCPL publishes information about real estate properties and project homes from a range of developers / promoters builders / individual property sellers (“Developers”) to home buyers, who may then contact SECCPL though the website or offline channels. SECCPL shall provide services to interested buyers (“Clients”), including supplying additional information about such properties / projects and/or arranging visits thereto. These Terms govern the relationship both between SECCPL with the Developers, and with the Clients. Any relationship between the Developers and Client/s as a result of the website shall be governed independently by a separate agreement / contract.
This document – an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 – is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published under the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines), Rules 2011, that provides for the due diligence to be exercised for the access or usage of the website. Since these Terms are legally binding, please do read through them carefully and make sure you understand them before you click the check box indicating your understanding and acceptance of these Terms, thereby forming a legal & binding contract between us. If you do not agree to any or all of these Terms, do not access / use the website or any part thereof.
At its sole discretion, SECCPL reserves its right to revise, change or otherwise modify these Terms at any time without prior notice to you. SECCPL also periodically revises its services, prices, brokerage and all other information displayed on the website without prior notice to you and at its sole discretion. Your continued / subsequent access or use of the website shall signify your acceptance of such updated or modified Terms and you are expected to regularly review these Terms to ensure you understand that governing your use of the website.
- USE OF WEBSITE & ITS CONTENTS & INFORMATION
- SECCPL has the unqualified right to deny any user access to the website, if in its reasonable opinion, such user has failed to comply with these Terms.
- You may download content from the website for non-commercial personal use only, provided its copyright, trademark or other proprietary marks remain unchanged and patently visible. However, no rights, title or interests in any material shall be transferred to you as a result of any such downloading / copying.
- The brokerage amount shall be variable according to the project involved;
- You shall not otherwise copy, modify, display, distribute, sell or transmit any material on the website (“Material”) without SECCPL’s prior written permission.
- You also agree not to use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any applicable laws for the time being in force. You categorically agree to be restricted from the following without SECCPL’s prior written permission
- Publishing any Material in / on any media or selling, sub licensing or commercialising or publicly performing or showing / displaying any Material;
- Using the website to the detriment of SECCPL or to engage in any advertising or marketing or in any manner that adversely impacts users’ access to the website;
- Using any Material contrary to applicable laws, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the website, or while using the website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall SECCPL, its directors and /or employees be liable to you for anything arising out of or in relation to your use of the website, irrespective of whether the nature of such liability is contractual, tortious or otherwise. Additionally, SECCPL, its directors and / or employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in relation to your use of the website. SECCPL, its directors and /or employees shall not be held liable for any loss / damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material to your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material on account of your use of the website, or on any website linked thereto it. SECCPL does not guarantee that the website shall be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS
SECCPL does not accept any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public (“Submissions”), and you ought to refrain from making any Submissions to SECCPL. However, if you do send us any Submission despite the aforesaid, then such Submission shall be considered non-confidential & non-proprietary and shall immediately become the property of SECCP, who shall then exclusively own all rights, title and interest therein and shall be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SECCPL, its directors, officers, employees & representatives (current or former) harmless from and against any claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in relation to any content you post, store, or otherwise transmit through or publish on the website, including, without limitation, any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against SECCPL arising out of or relating to such of your content which may violate these Terms, any third party rights or any applicable laws. SECCPL is not responsible whatsoever for any shortage / non-fulfilment of the services on the website or any other site arising out of technical failure or malfunctioning or otherwise and you hereby undertake not to claim any right, damages or relief of whatsoever nature against SECCPL for any deficiency of service under the relevant laws including those applicable to consumers.
If any of these Terms is declared to be unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term/s so declared shall be severed from these Terms, and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws, and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai for the resolution of any disputes arising out of or in relation to these Terms.
- While SECCPL makes every effort to ensure that all information and content on its website i.e. www.sai-estate.com including the websites linked thereto and information contained therein (“Material”) is accurate and complete, it is cautioned that the information is meant for general guidance purposes only and is indicative as opposed to definitive. SECCPL does not warrant, directly or indirectly, that the website shall operate error-free or be available at all times without interruption.
- SECCPL makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the Material or that the Material shall be free from any errors / omissions. You ought to diligently verify the completeness, accuracy, reliability, veracity, suitability or availability of any information displayed on the website. Any reliance on the Material shall be strictly at your risk.
- Although SECCPL takes reasonable efforts to update the Material, any of its content may be outdated at any given time, and SECCPL is under no obligation to update it. The Material is displayed on the website on ‘as is’ basis.
- Nothing on the website shall be regarded or taken as any sort of advice. You must not take / omit any action by relying on the accuracy of the Material. The quality of services or any other representations made / information posted by any user of the website is not screened / verified or guaranteed by SECCPL.
- All elevations / specifications and all other information displayed on the website are according to building plans submitted by the Developer – SECCPL neither guarantees its accuracy nor its veracity. The plans / amenities comply with the Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Regulation & Development) Act, 2016 and other applicable laws; however, the same are subject to change. User’s discretion is solicited while selecting projects only after verification of all of the aforesaid information on https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/. The concerned Developer is solely responsible and liable for all information relating to its projects marketed & promoted by SECCPL. SECCPL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically hereby negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- SECCPL does not verify, monitor or endorse the third party websites or its products / services available / advertised / sold through such websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that you may incur by your visit and/or transactions/activities on these third party site(s). You agree that you access any such third-party sites is at your own risk and you shall solely bear all consequences associated with your access to, and use of, such websites. Such sites may have separate terms and conditions and privacy policies, which are independent of SECCPL’s and you are requested to read such terms before you access any such sites.
- SECCPL is only a real estate agent and advertises information of projects as provided by the Developer, of which it may be a registered agent. While facilitating smooth and affordable investments, SECCPL neither supports any political or religious groups nor endorses any views posted on the website by its users. Advertisements on the website are merely promotional in nature.
- The inclusion of links on the website does not imply endorsement by SECCPL. No Material may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without SECCPL’s prior written consent. To obtain consent in that regard or to address specific questions regarding the Material, you may write to SECCPL at firstname.lastname@example.org.